Preparing Tomorrow's Bravest
Register before June 6 and save $105
The early bird does get the worm! Register on or before June 6 and save $105 on a 3-day conference package. Save even more if you register with a group - 3 or more people.
Top Reasons to Attend
The fire service is constantly evolving. So is Firehouse Expo. This year's event is focused on these changes and helping career and volunteers stay abreast of the changes, while re-enforcing the tried and true practices that has kept us all safe through the years.
- A first-time ever offering where Firehouse Expo teams us with the Volunteer and Combination Officers section of the International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC). An eight-hour preconference is a continuation of their recent annual seminar where fire chiefs were presented with key topics that they need to be aware of in this rapidly changing era.
- An exclusive presentation surrounding the headline breaking Canadian train derailment where a runaway train started a fire that swept through a community's downtown and resulted in multiple fatalities.
- Keynote by Dr. David Griffin, a member of the Charleston,SC, FD, who was at the sofa Super Store Fire that killed nine firefighters. Years later Dr. Griffin is sharing a different perspective on the events and changes that need to occur so a similar incident is not repeated.
Expo After Dark
Enjoy these special social events to add to your overall experience at the show:
- FOOLS Brotherhood Bash Block Party
- Social hour in the Exhibit Hall
- Firehouse Appreciation Night
- Prize drawings on the exhibit floor. Grand prize: A hog!